jueves, 22 de marzo de 2018

Modulo 6º Actividad 1º Semana 3


Student’s name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
facilitator name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: July, 12th 2017
Integrated Activity 1º Week 3º Module 6º
A TYPICAL DAY
Group: 71
I
What time do you get up?
I get up everyday at 9 o’clock in the morning
What time do you go to sleep?
I often go to sleep at 2:00 am
What time do you take a shower?
I take shower at 10 every morning
What time do you study for Prepa en línea-SEP?
I study in the afternoon, almost everyday between 4 and 7 pm
What time do you have breakfast?
I usually have breakfast at 10:30 am
What time do you have lunch?
I have lunch at 4:00 pm

II
Ø  1- I get up every morning at 9:00 am.
Ø  2- Few minutes after, I check my social networks and my cellphone.
Ø  3- Then, I go to the bathroom and take a shower, generally at 10:00 am.
Ø  4- After that, I take breakfast at 10:30 am and leave the house and go to work.
Ø  5- Sometimes I go to the market or supermarket to buy stuff for the restaurant.
Ø  6- I open my restaurant at 1 o´clock everyday, except for Mondays, because that’s the day it stays closed.
Ø  7- I have lunch around 4:00 pm everyday.
Ø  8- Later, I study for Prepa en línea SEP, usually between 4 and 7 pm.
Ø  9- When the last client leaves the restaurant and the cleaning is ready, I go back home.
Ø  10- I usually take dinner watching a movie or a TV program.
Ø  11- I generally go to sleep at 2 am.


III
I get up every morning at 9:00 am. Few minutes after, I check my social networks and my cellphone. Then, I go to the bathroom and take a shower, generally at 10:00 am. After that, I take breakfast at 10:30 am and leave the house and go to work. Sometimes I go to the market or supermarket to buy stuff for the restaurant. I open my restaurant at 1 o´clock everyday, except for Mondays, because that’s the day it stays closed. I have lunch around 4:00 pm everyday. Later, I study for Prepa en línea SEP, usually between 4 and 7 pm. When the last client leaves the restaurant and the cleaning is ready, I go back home. I usually take dinner watching a movie or a TV program. I generally go to sleep at 2 am.
IV
My favorite activity of the day is being with my clients and working in the kitchen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario