jueves, 22 de marzo de 2018

Modulo 7º Actividad 2º Semana 2


Student’s name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Facilitator name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: August, 3th 2017
Integrated Activity 2º Week 2º Module 7º
Tell me...
Group: 64
I had the opportunity of interviewing my friend Sergio, who is from Patzcuaro, Michoacán. The purpose is to know better the way he and his family used to celebrate the Mexican traditional festivity called Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead).
1.     Did you and your family celebrate the Day of the Dead?
-Yes, we did. It was a very important celebration.
2.     What did you eat on that special occasion?
-We always ate corundas (tamales with a triangular shape), churipo (an spicy meat’s broth with vegetables) and calabaza en tacha (candied pumpkin).
3.     Did you decorate your home in a special way?
-Yes, we decorated our home with an altar dedicated to our dearest ones who had passed away, especially the children, because they are the meaning of the celebration. We also decorated the graves and the cemetery with a lot of flowers, candles and food for the deceased.
4.     How long did the celebration last?
- It always started the last day of October and ended on November the 2th.
5.     What did you enjoy the most or remember the most of the Day of the Dead?
- I enjoyed being with my family, getting together with my cousins and playing until late. I had fun with them. I enjoyed also taking dinner with the entire family. I still remember the smells and tastes of those days.

Thank you Sergio for answering my questions!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario